Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting Rid of Cellulite -- Is Today Going to Be the Day?

I was thinking of ways to memorialize my tenth post about getting rid of cellulite, which is quite a big deal, for those who know how long my posts normally are. I kept thinking about how much information we are all flooded with on a daily basis about diet and exercise, and how many advertisements show us people with ripped bodies who are so happy to be ripped, and how "easy" it is for you to do the same thing. I thought about all the different things that people can think about when it comes to losing weight and diminishing cellulite, such as your body mass index, body contouring, aerobic exercise, anti-aging cream, etc., etc., on and on and on. It can almost get dizzying how much information is out there, telling you what to do and how much you are falling short when you don't do it. And that's when it hit me.

You can know all of the right things to do, down to a "T". You can know how much food to eat, what type of food to eat, how much exercise to do, and what type of exercises to do. You can walk around with a head completely crammed with knowledge, but if you never do anything, you're no farther along than the person who knows nothing.

Take this blog for instance. I have researched and provided tons of information on Endermologie®, ionithermie, mesotherapy, and other ways to reduce cellulite or fight cellulite. I have also explained the other side (the more holistic side) of cellulite reduction that deals with nutrition and the proper types of exercises to help you get rid of cellulite. But the bottom line is, if you don't DO anything with all the information, you'll still be in the same place you are right now. I think a lot of times we think that if we learn enough, that's what's going to make us take action and do what we're learning about. But there are some people who never move past the learning stage, and end up learning for decades without doing one single solitary thing to move them closer to their goal. If this happens, they're never going to see the very thing they're hoping for. I know that this blog is primarily about cellulite reduction, but this applies to all areas of life. You have to actually get off your butt and take some ACTION to get what you want. So I'm hoping that this post will give you somewhat of a "kick in the butt" to move you towards your goal of getting rid of cellulite.

I guess you could say that this is more of an "editorial" type post than the normal types of posts I write, which are admittedly dry, and oftentimes even clinical-sounding. But I'm determined to keep providing more and more information about this subject, because I know that if I give people more tools in their toolbox, so to speak, I'll provide a decent value to them. To this end, I will continue to do more and more research about all kinds of cellulite reduction methods, and present my findings here, hopefully to help someone out there in cyberspace.

If you think about it, I'm 10 posts into this, and I haven't even scratched the surface. I still have to talk more about the many different anti cellulite creams that are out there, as well as giving some decent attention to creating an anti cellulite diet. But, before I get off on a tangent, I just want to encourage whoever is reading this to become a person of ACTION. Talk truly is cheap. And although I do provide a ton of information on this blog, it will do you no good if you don't take some aspect of it and act on it to make something happen. Not to get cheesy on you, but if you remember that song from the movie "Flashdance", it said "take your passion and make it happen". Yes, that is an extremely bad 80's reference, but it does make good sense. Become passionate about getting rid of cellulite, passionate enough to do something about it instead of just talking the talk.

As always, stay tuned for more to come as we move forward...

No comments: