Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cellulite on Your Arms?

Are you worried about cellulite on your arms? Do you tend to shy away from tank tops, camisoles, spaghetti straps and the like? If so, you are not alone. Cellulite on your arms can be an unsightly condition for photos and summertime fashions however there are things that you can do to minimize the sight of cellulite on your arms. Most of it, you’ve heard before but have you ever heard of the saying that “800,000,000 million people can’t be wrong?” The lesson there is that you if you continue to hear something over and over again, then at some point you have to make a decision about it. There comes a point that you have to buy in. I speak of these things from experience. After having my two lovely daughters, I was left with stretch marks on my abdomen, cellulite on my thighs and a little beginning t show up on my arms. That was when I’d had too much. You know how some people say they’ve had enough, well I skipped that level and had just had “too much”. Now you have to understand that I’d never been overweight in all of my years and the slightest bit of exercise would show up in my body in what seemed to be effortlessly. After giving birth to my second child at 32, all of that changed. First of all, I honestly overate during the pregnancy. Secondly, I continued to eat a bunch of sugary foods well after she was born. Here was the beginning of all of my cellulite problems. One day, while watching either The Doctors show or The Dr. Oz show, a demonstration on what cellulite is and how it is developed was shown. Without a visual, I am going to attempt to explain this in order for you to get a good picture in your “mind’s eye.” He said that when you’re the fat under your skin grows, it begins to burst through this layer of tissue that looks kind of like a mesh net. Well then you can imagine while cellulite looks “bubbly” through the skin. It is fat that has exceeded the capacity of the “mesh net” kind of tissue just beneath your skin. Now, I don’t know what that does for you, but for me, it said you are taking in too much “fat!” But it didn’t say it to me in a polite kind of soft spoken way, I literally go the idea that I am forcing my body to grow in ways that is not even equipped to do. I mean, would you overload your washing machine to the point that your clothes are hanging out of the opening? No you wouldn’t, because you know that it would not operate at all if you did. You know that that lid must be closed if you’re going to get your clothes washed. You know that you cannot exceed the maximum amount of weight for that machine or you will be out of about 400.00+ dollars and that, unfortunately means more to you than your own body’s capacity. I hate to put it that bluntly, but that’s preety much the case. Think about it. Then think about it some more. I say all of this because as we begin to explore what to do about the cellulite showing up on your arms, you may not want to hear that either. So my logic is if I tell you something you want to hear less, then you may stick around for the stuff that you just don’t want to hear.

So here goes. What can we do about cellulite on your arms. Simple but hard…stop eating so much. You have to stop the insanity. Start eating more fiber. Fiber is cleansing and energizing. It’s great for belly fat (I know personally) and I gotta tell you…it is good for all over fat. Starting eating more fiber than anything else you eat. Here are some great ways to get more fiber in your diet.

Eat a salad with your lunch and dinner

Eat a high fiber cereal for breakfast. Either oatmeal, Whole grain or whole
Or whole wheat cereal.

Eat a piece of fruit for breakfast or with your breakfast.

Eat a piece of fruit between meals as a snack.

Snack on raisins.

Eat organic canned beans but avoid any that are cooked in high salt
Or meat fat.

Snack on celery with about a teaspoon of peanut butter.

Snack on lightly butter popcorn (popcorn has been proven to be high in
Fiber) which is why its on the list.

Ever heard of veggie pizza? Try it, it’s good and add a salad.

Switch to high fiber or whole wheat pastas

Eat whole wheat or high fiber breads

Buy frozen veggies and double the portion size on your plate.



This is not an all inclusive list but it is how I got started on my journey to rid myself of cellulite on my arms, thighs and butt. If you begin here, you will see a significant loss of weight and waste from your body and the first step to getting rid of cellulite is going through a detoxification process. Now contrary to popular opinion you don’t need to spend a lot of money on fancy cleansers. You don’t have to consult with an expert on what laxative, herb, root or drink mix to take. No, you simply have to start eating the naturally cleansing foods that God has given. I will be the first to agree that the quality of the foods grown today is less that the quality several hundred years ago, but it still works, it’s the best and most natural way to go. It may take a little longer but it is sure.

Then, your favorite friend exercise comes back into the picture. But here’s a tip, the more you eat right the less strenuous your exercise needs to be. Try it!

3 comments:

Avril said...

The healthy diet is one of the most important cellulite removal methods, but together with exercises, another important factor. Together these two can prevent or remove cellulite. But if you want fast results you can try cellulite removal treatment like Velashape or in my case Venus Freeze Mississauga treatments before the diet and exercises method.

Desislav Kuzmanov said...

A really useful info, but i fount some exercises to get rid of cellulite fast. I strongly recommend exercise method. This is only one natural way to treat cellulite.

Dana Franklin said...

Cocoa butter can aid the skin in many ways. It is an all-natural product derived from cocoa and it has been known to have many replenishing attributes when it is applied to the skin.

For those wish dry skin, it can be very helpful keeping it moisturized. For those concerned about stretch marks, there is a lot of Vitamin E in coca butter and Vitamin E does have many replenishing and restorative benefits.